Recognising that our business has a role to play in supporting global carbon reduction, we actively work to ensure that every area of our business is as sustainable as it can be and that we make business choices that support the environment while being financially sensible to ensure the long-term viability of the organisation.
We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment by investing in technology, people, and working with suppliers that support these principles.
- We consider environmental responsibility when purchasing goods and services
- Call handling agents operate in a paperless environment, and we are working towards becoming a paperless office
- We encourage use of public transport, cycling to work, and car sharing schemes
- We adopt practices that reduce electricity use, for example switching off monitors when not in use and turning off lights in empty rooms or when natural lighting is sufficient
- We comply with all current environmental legislation
- We aim to continually reduce consumption of energy and materials and our carbon footprint.
- We actively promote staff health and wellbeing.
- We aim to engage all employees in the promotion of sustainable programmes
- We maintain our Certification for ISO14001 as an essential part of achieving our sustainability objectives.