Temporary Emergency Relief Customer Service Advisor
We are looking to recruit 50 members of the public who are able to commute to the office within an hour in the case of an emergency to take inbound calls.
They will be representing a client who will only utilise us in the case of an emergency. The calls will be a simple message taking service during storms and loss of power.
Just three hours training will be needed to be job ready and this extra role can be fitted around your current commitments. The following will explain what you need to know to sign up:
- A simple form completion exercise – confirming name, address, telephone number, confirming no vulnerable or critical situations.
- The same system is available to the public to use, so it is wonderfully intuitive and easy to use.
- Our client would still need you to respond immediately to the call out and text system and ideally be into the office within an hour of the call and text, ready to help.
- Our client will require you to complete four straight-forward update tests a year, to confirm you are still available and still have the relevant information and understanding for the service – three will be sent to you to complete at home of approximately 30 minutes each, and one will be office based approximately 1 hour.
- £30 per hour (WOW)! For each activation hour worked. Inclusive of any holiday pay.
- £15 each for three quarterly 30 minute sessions remotely per annum.
- £20 one annual office training visit for 1 hour.
- £15 per hour for three hours initial training.
- You will need to commit to three hours initial training which will be held during the day, evening and weekends to be able to fit around current work or personal commitments.
Exact dates and times will be released nearer to the time.
- Please apply now to register your interest. Please include your full name, address, telephone number (both landline and mobile) and email address within the application.
- After receipt of your interest to join the team we will contact you to arrange a chat in the office.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote New Recruit in the subject line of the email.
Although our client cannot foresee when an emergency will strike they have been advised that their services will likely be required during weekends and evenings so please bear this in mind before applying.
Please note our client are only looking for participants over the age of 18.
You will need to be fluent in written and spoken English and speak clearly. They will also require you to have a good typing speed and have basic PC skills.
Our client really hopes that you will consider joining this activation team.
They look forward to hearing from you.
If you haven’t heard from our client within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.