Temporary basis with a high possibility of becoming permanent
We are looking for a talented Social Media Customer Service advisor to join our small Social Media team within a vibrant and energetic contact centre. Within this exciting role you will be responsible for providing fantastic customer service to consumers of the biggest and best fashion brands across the world, liaising with customers via telephone, email and most importantly, social media platforms. We work on 4 differing platforms, Twitter, Facebook, Trust Pilot and Trip Advisor.
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions
- You’re able to plan, organise and prioritise work
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
Technical skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within customer service
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document further escalations
- Experience using Social Media, including Twitter and Facebook
- Fluent English (Additional languages is a huge plus)
- Fantastic communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Various shifts are available due to our contact centre being 24/7. We are looking for full-time however, flexibility may be given for the right candidate.
Please note successful candidates will need to be available for 5 full day training Monday to Friday 0900-1700.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.