We are looking for a talented Customer Service Advisors to join our retail team within a vibrant and energetic contact centre. Within this exciting role, you will be responsible for providing fantastic customer service to consumers of the biggest and best fashion brands across the world, liaising with customers via telephone and email.
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions
- You’re able to plan, organise and prioritise work
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
Technical skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within customer service
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow up on customer issues as well as replicate and document further escalations
- Fluent English (Additional languages is a huge plus)
- Fantastic communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Various shifts are available due to our contact centre being 24/7. We are looking for both full and part-time hours.
Please note successful candidates will need to be available for an initial 2 weeks of training, Monday to Friday 09:30 – 17:30.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: